Dealers Wanted! US Customers 20% off!
SALE! Skating Rink Liners any size starting at $0.11/square foot
Click view all to see more pictures under these pictures. Click each picture for larger view.
Skating is one of the most popular outdoor winter activities In Canada and the Northern United States. With today's mild winters, ponds and lakes are no longer safe for skating. With the convenience of a backyard ice rink you never have to worry about thin ice.
COVER-TECH Ice Rink Liners are manufactured from a strong 6, 12, 14 or 23 mil Rip-Stop white polyethylene material, with two waterproof coatings, and can be manufactured for a small backyard rink or a large community rink.
to find out more.
Guaranteed Highest Quality
A Cover-Tech ice rink liner has many qualities over the competition.
- A special white coating to make that perfect colored ice. It also helps keep the ice cool on a warm sunny day.
- Special cold weather inhibitors to keep the liner pliable and eliminating cold crack.
- We use the most durable rip stop polyethylene with woven fibers and two waterproof coatings.
- Excellent puncture and tear resistance due to a 3 layer lamination process.
- Custom made rink liners any size, for backyard or large community rinks.
- 1-3 week manufacturing time on custom made sizes.
No job is too big or too small!
Custom made rink liners any size, for backyard or large community rinks. 1-3 week manufacturing time on custom made sizes.
6 mil liners - $0.12/square foot
14 mil liners - $0.20/square foot
23 mil liners - $0.40/square foot
12 mil rink liners on stock for immediate shipping!
GET A QUOTE
25' x 40' -
$185 plus tax
29' x 48' -
$230 plus tax
38' x 58' -
$356 plus tax
46' x 96' -
$699 plus tax
If you don't see what you are looking for please contact us
or give us a call, we
probably have it