Click view all to see more pictures under these pictures. Click each picture for larger view.
Geoff - Halifax NS
"Just to let you know, the gazebo went up without too much effort and works great. Thanks Ian for delivering this to me at the lake I appreciate it."
Dorothy O'Leary - PEI
"I bought a gazebo from you last year and we love it."
Roy & Gail Alderson - Carlisle Ontario
"Very pleased with the gazebo we ordered from you. We received it on Wednesday, and took it up to our trailer, where we have just built a new deck. We had it anchored down to the deck, top on in about 1 hour. It looks terrific. Thank you for the good service."
Sue Osburn - Sauble Beach Ontario
"We did get the gazebo up on the long weekend and we love being in out of the bugs. We put it up on concrete and anchored it into the concrete and did put on the heavy duty ground anchor into the concrete too. We have had a few rain storms and it has held up beautifully. It is up in a protected area. It's like having a whole new room for
entertaining. Thank you."
Cover-Tech Screen Rooms and Gazebos are made of only the finest materials including a 3 ply waterproof vinyl roof, galvanized metal frame and rust proof fiberglass screens. A Cover-Tech Gazebo is ideal for any home, summer cottage, travel trailer or campground because they are easy to transport and assemble. Since the gazebo is 90% pre assembled, they are very easy to install and maintain. To assemble all you need is a screwdriver! Since each gazebo comes with a FREE deck mount kit and lawn anchors your install locations are endless. The deck mount kit will allow the gazebo to be installed on wood, cement or patio stones.
A Gazebo from Cover-Tech is designed to add fun outdoor living to any home or lifestyle and the most important benefit of all is to help keep your family safe from the harmful UV rays and mosquitos that may carry the westnile virus.
Gazebo and Screen Room Features:
- Gazebos come 90% pre assembled, sets up in minutes!
- Rust proof fiberglass screens allow cool air to circulate while keeping out mosquitos, and other insects.
- Patented cable retainers assure solid construction.
- Three ply vinyl roof that resists UV rays, water and mildew.
- Heavy duty galvanized metal frame with baked on finished to resist fading and oxidation.
- Roof grommets to prevent water pocketing and sagging.
- Very easy to install and maintain.
- Attractive brown/beige or white/grey finish.
- Screen Rooms are great for Patios or RVs.
- Affordable pricing for any budget!
- FREE deck mount kit and lawn anchors for optional install locations.
* Colour w/g = white frame and grey top.
* Colour b/b = brown frame and beige top.
* SR = screen room that attaches to a home or RV.
Special Savings! Buy Today and Save! Low shipping cost anywhere in Canada or the US!
$95 Newfoundland -
$135 Quebec -
$110 Ontario -
$125 Manitoba - $145
Saskatchewan - $155
Alberta - $145
British Columbia - $160 United States - please call
The above shipping prices are to a business or depot in major centers and are estimates only.
*If you are not able to help the driver lift the box off of the truck there may be an additional charge of $45 for the use of a power tailgate. Please contact us
for an exact cost. Sales tax is 13% for ON,NF, 15% for NS & NB, 14% for PE and 5% for all other provinces. USA no tax.
These gazebos and screen rooms are not the cheap models found in hardware stores. The roof vinyl is the same thickness as tarps on transport trucks and the screens are actual window screens. We have seen life expectancy over 10 years in many environments and with proper care.