A stockpile cover is excellent for salt, sand, lime, grain, mulch, fertilizer, and much more
A stockpile cover provides an economical way to store bulk products for both short term and long term. We at Cover-Tech assure you that whatever is being covered, will be covered with a high quality and well built tarp. Only the best UV treated rip stop material is used.
When ordering from Cover-Tech you will get the exact size you need. We do things a little different than most of the competition, each cover is custom made to your specs so you don't have to waste money buying something that is larger or smaller than what you need.
Why choose our tarps and covers?
- Extremely durable with high UV ratings
- Domestic materials
- Heat welded seams
- Fast delivery
- World wide shipping
We only use high quality rip stop polyethylene and our innovative manufacturing process ensures maximum strength durability. No stockpile is too large for our tarps
and covers, we have made covers over 100,000 square feet.
- All seams are heat welded with the most advanced hot weld technology. This system provides a 2" wide seam that is super tough and 100% water proof.
- We weld as many parts of the tarp cover as possible. Welded components are very strong and unlike stitching they will not rot, break or leak.
With three available material grades we can offer a cover for any need and any budget. Life expectancies are estimated against UV breakdown. Starting at only $0.12/sqft.
- Economy grade - 3 oz, 6 mil - designed for 1-2 years
- Medium grade - 7 oz, 16 mil - designed for 3-5 years
- Premium grade - 12 oz, 23 mil - designed for 6-10 years
We include a 2" wide seat belt webbing hemmed around the perimeter and heavy duty #3 spur grommets. Specialty designs are also available, please let us
know your application and we will custom design a securing method for you.
Whatever the requirements, we guarantee a very competitive price along with excellent shipping rates World Wide. Samples are available upon request.